Come out and enjoy Canada’s 152nd Canada Day Celebration on Canada Day at Hakka Cultural Park on Saturday, June 29, 2019
A FESTIVAL OF CANADIAN DELIGHTS IN TAIWAN
Celebration Canada is the largest foreign National Day celebration in Taiwan.
Come out and enjoy our 13th Anniversary Celebration Canada and enjoy celebrating Canada’s 152nd Anniversary on Canada Day in Taiwan!
CCCT’s Celebration Canada attracts thousands of visitors each year. You don’t need to be Canadian to enjoy Celebration Canada.
People of all nationalities are invited to join in and help us commemorate Canada Day, which occurs on July 1st each year in Canada.
Celebration Canada is a FREE full-day festival that offers a diverse range of live entertainment, delicious ethnic and regional food, and multi-cultural activities for participants of all ages and nationalities.
Our line-up of live Canadian and Taiwanese musicians and bands will be onstage and ready to entertain you by 1pm.
The day’s festivities conclude at 9pm with our annual fireworks show.
With over 8,000 people in attendance in the past three years, you’ll want to make sure you arrive early to grab a spot in front of the stage. From entertainment and sports to food and beverages, you’re sure to enjoy what we have in store for you during Celebration Canada.
Our vendors will be offering up tempting treats, plus Canadian specialities such as poutine, Canadian beer, wine and spirits, and popular regional cocktails.
This is a family-friendly event with lots of things for the kids to enjoy. Put your hockey skills to the test at our Hockey Booth. Have your face painted or get a Canadian temporary tattoo to show your Canadian pride.
We’ve added a lot more attractions to this year’s celebration in order to make sure you have the best Canada Day celebration in Taiwan you’ve ever experienced on Canada’s Birthday. We are introducing new games and activities, with lots of opportunities to win some great prizes from our sponsors.
2019 Celebration Event Coverage
Our 2019 Celebration Canada PLATINUM AND GOLD Sponsors
Corporate Sponsors and Partners
Carleen and Ruby in their Fu Hsun Fiber Industries Limited Edition Celebration Canada t-shirts.
2019 Celebration Canada Booth Sponsors
Please respect the park and respect the park rules.
Taipei City Hakka Cultural Park have kindly worked with the CCCT for several years for Celebration Canada. They have done a lot of landscaping this year and they have added a lot of artwork to the park over the past year.
There are designated smoking areas OUTSIDE the park and near the park entrance and exit beer vendors. Please respect the park rules.
There is no smoking in the park.
Please also put your trash in the bins provided around the park and respect our volunteers and their hard work.
We are expecting more than 10,000 people this year, and we will have a police presence there.
2019 RAFFLE PRIZES
We are overwhelmed by the response from our community with more and more raffle prizes coming in each day. To date, we have over 110 items to raffle off on Saturday, June 29, 2019 at Hakka Cultural Park. Check out some of these sweet prizes below! Thank you so much to our raffle sponsors!
1. One Taiwan-Canada Roundtrip Air Ticket and Shangri-Lan Vancouver Staycation sponsored by EVA Airways and Shangri-La Vancouver
2. A pair of Taiwan-Canada Roundtrip Tickets sponsored by Air Canada
3. Grand Hyatt Taipei Staycation with Grand Club Access sponsored by Grand Hyatt Taipei
4. Buffet Coupon at Cafe for 2 people sponsored by Grand Hyatt Taipei
5. Celebration Canada 2019 T-shirt Set – Limited Edition sponsored by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Taiwan
6. 20 boxes of Chuck Cookies Gift Box sponsored by Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
7. 10 Pet Accessories Bags sponsored by Able International
8. 30 Roots Enamel Mug Sets sponsored by Roots Taiwan
9. Six gift vouchers for Yaletown Bistro valued at NT500 each sponsored by Yaletown Bistro
10. Four gift vouchers for Taiwan Pie Guy for one box of mini pies sponsored by Taiwan Pie Guy
11. Eight boxes of KP Kitchen DIY Micro Cake Mixes by KP Kitchen Taiwan
12. 10 Northland Power Water Bottles sponsored by Northland Power
13. 10 Northland Power Thermal Bottles sponsored by Northland Power
14. One gift voucher valued at NT1,000 for Health Bestowing Hands sponsored by Health Bestowing Hands
15. Two gift vouchers valued at NT500 each for Ooh Cha Cha sponsored by Ooh Cha Cha Taipei
16. Three gift vouchers valued at NT500 each for The Local Taipei sponsored by The Local Taipei
17. One NT1,000 coupon of mixed nuts and dried fruits package sponsored by ZAND ENTERPRISE
18. One Arc’teryx Arro 22 Backpack sponsored by Arc’teryx
19. One Arc’teryx Sinsolo Hat sponsored by Arc’teryx
20. One Arc’teryx Calvus Visor sponsored by Arc’teryx
- Raffle prizes must be collected at Taipei Hakka Cultural Park. Prizes cannot be claimed after this event.
- Please check The Raffle Board at CCCT Service Station Number 1 for your ticket number before leaving the park.
- Our Raffle Draws will be held at 5pm on stage and at 8pm on stage.
- You must have your winning ticket with you to claim your prize.
- You can claim your prize at CCCT Service Station Number 1.
- Please remember to check the raffle board before you leave the park because you will not be able to claim your raffle prize after Canada Day.
1pm Welcome remarks
We are so pleased to announce that our food vendors will be serving up Canadian and multicultural snacks all day!
Coming to you for Celebration Canada 2019…
Just SOME of our volunteers for Celebration Canada. We have over 100 people volunteering on Canada Day. Our Director of Volunteers Steven Clark did a fantastic job of organizing everyone.
Carrie Kellenberger has been serving with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Taiwan since 2014. She joined the Board as their Communications Director in early 2014 and moved into the role of Chairwoman in 2016-2018. Carrie now supports the CCCT on its Board of Supervisors and assists the Board of Directors and its committe......